Tweet Monsters is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Tweet Monsters may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Twitter username and ID
- Profile description, profile image, followers
- Search terms and results
- Contact information including telephone number and email address - when a contact form is completed
- Payment information - namely the email address associated with your Paypal payment
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer customisations, background images for your wall which can contain your company logo or branding,
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- By signing up to Tweet Monsters, you are giving us permission to use your profile picture for marketing purposes.
- We DO NOT send promotional emails and any such emails should be reported to us for further investigation.
- If you initiated contact from our social media channels we will respond accordingly and may request email address or telephone number if the enquiry cannot be resolved over the social channels.
Note: We will not send tweets on your behalf without your permission.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Declining cookies will prevent you from logging in an using the functions of this website.
|These cookies are associated with Google Universal Analytics. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.|
|Tweet Monsters||PHPSESSID||This is a session cookie that handles your session while you use this website. It also ensures you are able to login and access to the site whilst using and administering the twitter wall before, during or after an event.|
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links or adverts to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us
- you can revoke our access to your twitter account at any time via your twitter.com profile, please note the next time you login to our portal, access will be requested again via your twitter account.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us and use "Personal Information Request" as the message title to avoid being blocked by our security filters.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.