The term 'Tweet Monsters' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The service on this website is provided "as is", and in no event shall Tweet Monsters or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the service on this website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any service, information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We are not responsible for the content of any tweet or username or user avatar and as such cannot be held accountable for harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable comments or image which may be displayed on a twitter wall.
- We cannot be held accountable for any content that infringes the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, of any third party. If any such content is found, please notify us immediately.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Covering the Tweet Monsters logo on your wall, without prior written consent or purchase of a license, is strictly prohibited and your access to the system will be revoked.
Subscriptions and Subscribers
For purposes of this Agreement, a User who pays for any portion of the Site or Service shall be referred to as a "Subscriber". As a Subscriber, you must agree to the payment terms presented to you at the time you sign up on the Site.
Subscribers are responsible for purchasing a Pro account for any sort of public, corporate or educational use of our system. Notices of this are in place when you login to your account and details are available in the FAQ's. If we suspect that our system is being used without the appropriate plan we will instantly ban your account without notice.
A free account is available for personal use and by written application only. You can submit your application via the contact page. There are no guarantees your application will be accepted and Tweet Monsters reserve the right to refuse any applications made, without the requirement to provide a reason. Due to the sheer volume of requests we get, this process can take up to 30 working days.
Subscribers are responsible for taking action prior to renewal if they want their subscription to continue. The subscriber will not receive further notice of your renewal after signing up for an account or subscription, and must visit the "My Account" page to find out when your account or subscription is set to expire.
The subscriber is responsible to ensure that the credit card or PayPal details associated with your account or subscription is up to date, that information posted in connection with it is accurate, and that you are authorised to use it. If Tweet Monsters cannot charge the subscribers credit card, we may cancel the subscription and you may lose access to the Service and any data associated with your subscription.
Invoiced Subscriptions. Some accounts can be paid for via invoicing with mutual agreement between the subscriber and Tweet Monsters. There may be extra fees associated with invoiced accounts. If Tweet Monsters has agreed to enter into an invoicing relationship with you, all invoices must be paid within 14 (fourteen) days. You agree that Tweet Monsters may charge interest of 1.5% per month for past due accounts and that you are liable for any legal fees and reasonable collection costs arising from Tweet Monster's efforts to collect on past due amounts.
Cancellation. For security reasons, Tweet Monsters may require proof of ownership of the said account in order to cancel the subscription. Cancellation does not entitle you to a refund. You will continue to have access to the Site and Service until the end of your subscription term.
Refunds. Tweet Monsters is not obligated to provide you a refund at any time. If you choose to cancel your account during your subscription term, you will not be refunded in whole or in part.
Ban. If Tweet Monsters suspect that our service is being used without the appropriate license or in anyway that breaches any of the terms and conditions above, your account will immediately be banned and you will no longer have access to the website. Tweet Monsters reserves the right to provide any details or reasons for banning your account.
This website and its content is copyright of Tweet Monsters - © Tweet Monsters 2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.